Admisions are done as per statutory guidelines provied by Dr. NTRUHS in two categories namely
- Govt. Quota filled in by counselling for choice of college and percentage of marks scored in Intermediate
- Management Quota of filled in by the college administration with student selection based on Intermediate marks percentage and approved consequently by Dr. NTRUHS
Candidates seeking admission into Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course should have
Candidates seeking admission into Master of Physiotherapy course should have
- Passed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistryas optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject.
- Any other examination of (10 + 2 pattern) recognized by the University in Andhra Pradesh or Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, which shall include a practical test in each of these subjects.
- Intermediate (10+2) with Bridge course with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Pass in Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy)
Candidates who have passed BPT degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or equivalent Degree, and have completed internship are eligible to apply subject to the fulfillment of the conditions stipulated in Regulation.